Our dinners should fill your belly.
Your Elf cooks three nights of dinners (main + side) in a two hour cooking appointment from our large menu.
For our 2-person size, you'll receive a minimum of:
- 3 containers of mains (1 for each night), each at least 2/3 full.
- 3 containers of sides (1 for each night), each at least 1/2 full.
For our family size (2 adults plus 2-4 kids), you'll receive a minimum of:
- 6 containers of mains (2 for each night), each at least 2/3 full.
- 3-6 containers of sides (1-2 for each night), each at least 1/2 full.
If you order a meat with our family size dinners, our mains include:
- if just meat: 2 pounds protein (e.g. Crispy parmesan chicken tenders) or
- if a meat/vegetable blend: 1 pound protein (e.g. Teriyaki salmon and broccoli).
If you order a produce-based side (e.g. crispy asian brussels sprouts), our family-size dinners include roughly 2 lbs or 4 cups of vegetables.
2-person size dinners include half the protein size and/or produce.
If you have a big appetite, order from our casserole menu (see our filter) as our portions are a bit larger than usual.
Q: Can I get dinner cooked for just one person?
A: No, but you can always eat lunch leftovers or freeze food for later.
Q: Can you cook just mains without the sides?
A: No, Elves always cook three mains and three sides in a cooking appointment.