Like a restaurant, your price varies on your menu selections. For an incredibly personal and convenient option, we're very affordable.
What does it cost?
In one appointment, we cook 3 nights of dinner (a main and side) in:
- Family size - serves 2 adults plus 2-4 kids; starts at $120 ($10/serving)
- 2-person size - serves 2 adults; starts at $100 ($16.68/serving)
The above prices include groceries, shopping, cooking, and cleanup. Tax and tip (normally $15) are extra.
Here's one example of a family size appointment at our lowest prices:
$90 = 3 mains @ $30/each
$30 = 3 sides @ $10/each
$15 = tip
$8 = tax
$143 = total for 3 nights of dinner serving 2 adults plus 2-4 kids
- Roughly half of our menu is available at our lowest prices.
- Request organic groceries for a small up-charge ($20-$30).
- Family size is our best value (twice the food than 2-person size).
- Our casseroles are huge (good value).
- Many save money using Dinner Elf by not making impulse grocery buys. 😊
- Order frequently? Join our savings club for $5-$10 off every appointment.
We know you have other options, so you can compare us to:
Cooking: more expensive, but we give you back time
Meal kits: similar price, but we cook your food and clean up
Grab and go: similar price, but we let you skip the pick up
Restaurant delivery: similar price, but we're healthier
Eating out: similar price, but we're easier
Try Dinner Elf the next time you need a break from groceries, cooking and clean up!